TvRadioWorld has been around since February 1996. The aim of this site has been
to provide web surfers with accurate information on broadcasting worldwide as well
as providing a positive web site experience (as each and every web site should).
As much as we try, we can usually provide a positive web experience, but this
would be all for nothing if we did not attempt to keep information as accurate
as possible. TvRadioWorld will be the first to admit that this can never be achieved.
Why? The broadcasting industry is ALWAYS changing. There
are over 100 countries in this world of ours. There are hundreds of languages.
Many countries literally have hundreds of broadcasting outlets (radio and TV),
not to mention the explosion of many of these outlets moving to the Internet.
The maintenance of all this data has become an overwhelming task for the small group
of us that operate TvRadioWorld from our location in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
With all this in mind, many people and web sites around the world assist TvRadioWorld
with the up keep of this enormous amount of data. Many people contribute on a regular
basis. Several other web sites share information between our site and theirs.
Many others people send us a one time email to let us know of a change, or addition.
Right now, TvRadioWorld would like to thank all these people and share a small list of
the many who do contribute regularly to TvRadioWorld.
Special Thanks to:
- Aaron Anderson - Bayrock FM, New Zealand.
- A big thanks goes to Aaron for his help on the New Zealand section of TvRadioWorld.
Additional thanks to many others...
Sorry everybody, I know there are more people for this list than I have mentioned.
- Erland Carlson - USA and Canada
- Thanks to Erland for some many updates around the USA and Canada.
- Thomas Pace - Malta
- Thanks to Thomas for all the Malta updates.
- Lorenzo Paulino
- Thanks to Lorenzo for all the Dominican Republic updates.
- Iván Vargas Rovira
- Thanks to Iván for the numerous Costa Rica and South America updates.
- Emmanuel T. Nwaimah
- Thanks to Emmanuel for all the Cameroon updates.
- Arthur Smith - Quebec City
- Thanks to Arthur for all the various USA and worldwide radio updates.
- Herman Boel - Belgium / Europe
- Herman's DX Homepage
If I did forget your name, feel free to write a nasty email to us so I can add your name.
- Thomas C Hokenson